Skip to main content

THE FORM

My mom told me : pick a girl that loves you 
My daddy said :be strong, a girl can destroy you 
I turn on my phone and saw a text that said :  Johnny , I miss you 
I turned it off and  stopped in front of a lake 
Suddenly ,  I felt like  I was getting sick 
This migraine wouldn't leave me alone for God's sake 
I started hearing voices . I wonder if they were real or fake 
I tried to turn my my phone  back on 
The lake took a human form , took my phone and threw it on the ground
The form said : What the hell you're doing son?
That girl is singing the deceiving song 
Don't you listen to her ! 
She  is using you , you're not her lover .
I turned my back on the form 
The form turned me around 
Suddenly , the lake swallowed me in 
I could see the past and everything in it 
The form showed all the times she cheated 
All the lies she threw up on my face 
But I said: I'm alright,  don't worry about me 
With her , I'll be fine and happy 
The form took me back in front of the lake 
I picked my phone and turned it on 
I read the text and it said : I broke up with you John
My mom told me : pick a girl that loves you 
My daddy told me : Be strong , a girl can destroy you .



by John Mayer Charmant


This poem must not be republished by any writer besides the one mentioned above

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT A LONER

Even when everything is still Know that I am always nearby A part of me is for you to fill You are someone who I can't deny Please,don't say you are alone I am with you in the darkest night Don't think your life is monotone Cause everyday you are my reviving light Come close under my wing There's comfort there for you If you want me quiet,I won't say a thing It could be different if it's me and you Open your door and turn on the lamp Let's enjoy our most lovable wine Let me cherish you like a little lamb For you are precious golden mine Don't weep if the world doesn't want you I am here with you,I will still call you boo Maybe for you it feels like there's no one But you count on me,I am still around I can dance with you even if I'm not the best I can give you joke to stimulate laughter And strengthen your heart during the tests I can be the one that makes you a believer So, don't feel like you are a loner Sto

Truth

Some ask , some answer Some don't ask , some don't answer But why ? Why do we do or do not ? Why do we seek or seek not ? The old man is searching for a purpose The young man is looking for a reason to act But the wise  discerns and relentlessly thinks But why ? It seems like the answer is on the tip of your tongue It  might be that you can hear it from the melodious voice of the choir It might be that you already knew it all along But why people keep confusing me ? This world is too loud I'm tired of you and you and you ! I think I knew it all along Here's the answer It is near Here's he standing on the clouds with truth and retribution Witness the power of truth  by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein

Something to say

I am aware that one day, we will pass away somewhere, all of our physical members will lay and the whole body will eventually decay but before that happens i have something to say Can two different humans make a fusion? Can that be dependent on their life connection? Can both be involved in the love mission                              a nd their spirits live with only one conviction? Two beings can live with such happiness and enjoy themselves by expressing loveliness they can strengthen themselves when love seems powerless and being heroes before the disloyal witness In the abyss of pure love I want us to dive to the station of death I want us to drive Let's stay best friends as long as we're alive Let's fight so that the love within us thrive BY JOHN MAYER CHARMANT (THIS POEM MUST NOT BE REPUBLISHED UNDER ANY OTHER SIGNATURE BESIDES THE AUTHOR’S SIGNATURE STATED HEREIN.)