Skip to main content

NOT A LONER

Even when everything is still
Know that I am always nearby
A part of me is for you to fill
You are someone who I can't deny
Please,don't say you are alone
I am with you in the darkest night
Don't think your life is monotone
Cause everyday you are my reviving light
Come close under my wing
There's comfort there for you
If you want me quiet,I won't say a thing
It could be different if it's me and you
Open your door and turn on the lamp
Let's enjoy our most lovable wine
Let me cherish you like a little lamb
For you are precious golden mine
Don't weep if the world doesn't want you
I am here with you,I will still call you boo
Maybe for you it feels like there's no one
But you count on me,I am still around
I can dance with you even if I'm not the best
I can give you joke to stimulate laughter
And strengthen your heart during the tests
I can be the one that makes you a believer
So, don't feel like you are a loner
Stop thinking you are a failure
Please be a strong believer
For ,I am here with you until I expire
BY JOHN MAYER CHARMANT,
(THIS POEM MUST NOT BE REPUBLISHED UNDER ANY OTHER SIGNATURE BESIDES THE AUTHOR’S SIGNATURE STATED HEREIN.)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. this reminds me of the time when people use to actually love people.

      Delete
    2. people still loves but its rare

      Delete
  2. Wow that was beautiful hearing your words reminds me of the songs of salomon. Keep on writing it was truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arianna. I am grateful that I can convey such message in the poem.

      Delete
  3. That is so wonderful and inspiring Micromega.I think you clarify here something special on how to saaure your presence to a beloved one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes thanks Steven , I'm grayeful to have made you think this wat

      Delete
  4. Sometimes you wish someone would say these words to you in your most discouraging moments. I will refer to this poem daily to encourage and push me in my daily life !# so inspirational Jhon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lovely. those words also serves inspiration to me. I glad they made a difference frankly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Some ask , some answer Some don't ask , some don't answer But why ? Why do we do or do not ? Why do we seek or seek not ? The old man is searching for a purpose The young man is looking for a reason to act But the wise  discerns and relentlessly thinks But why ? It seems like the answer is on the tip of your tongue It  might be that you can hear it from the melodious voice of the choir It might be that you already knew it all along But why people keep confusing me ? This world is too loud I'm tired of you and you and you ! I think I knew it all along Here's the answer It is near Here's he standing on the clouds with truth and retribution Witness the power of truth  by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein

Queen Irma

What happened to me? I don't know what happened to me Yet I am here looking at her majesty I am here listening to her voice of melody  She is holding my heart like a microphone And playing my mind like a xylophone  She sings  words of love The lyrics fly in my sky like a dove They say :  "Reign over my kingdom,baby Reign , for in my kingdom thou are mighty wreck , wreck  the  intruding enemy  Lead my army to impressive victory Make all rebels bow before thee Reign , reign over my kingdom, baby." What happened to me? I don't know what happened to me Yet I am here looking at her sovereignty She holds my heart like a scepter  A scepter  of love and verity  This is my dear queen Where art thou, my queen? by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein