Skip to main content

Queen Mellie

Let me tell a story
( I was captured and got interrogated by Mellie's ennemy)

Please ,  listen to me
Hear the voice of rationality
Why do you  let us query?
We could have already terminated your reality
You must be truly lucky
Yeah I tell thee
You posess a gift beyond  ubiquity
You hold the key to  a celestial mystery
You know the secret to invade the kingdom of Mellie
Please , tell us about Mellie
Tell us ! Tell us , the secret behind her luminosity
Tell us  ! Tell us ,    the secret behind her lucidity ?

" You seek to understand the inexplicable
You try to express the inefable
You sought everywhere for Mellie
But here is something you don't understand
And you might never understand ." ( Pause)
What is it?
" The secret of Mellie is in me
I am her omen , I am her prophecy
I'm Mellie's melody , Mellie's augury
She plays my heart like a symphony
She hides her  subliminal messages  in me
I'm the clay Mellie used to make her pottery
And I will never betray my queen Melly."
Well, we are gonna have to kill thee
We will eliminate you and Mellie
( Eerie smoke emerge from the ground and in the midst  is Mellie levitating. Mellie  defeated everyone with her telekinetic power )
" Hello , my Queen  Mellie"
" Hello , my lovely symphony ."
To continue
...."What happened here , my servant?
Did you reveal anything  significant?
I trust you , I hope you didn't stop being complaisant
If you do , I will find you very unpleasant
Back to my kingdom , my crowd will not be exuberant
Do not lie,  with me you can be transparent. "
( I kneeled at Mellie's feet)
To you my Queen,  I am compliant
To you my Queen,  I am always acquiscent
I swear before you , my romantic determinant
Your servant did not betray your order
Your servant  would rather die than being a liar
Believe me my Queen , spare me your furor
Let me always be your one and only servant and lover
( Queen Mellie smiles )
" You are my omen , you are my  prophecy  "
I am your melody,  I am your augury
"  Rise up now,  and fear not your determinant
Let my kingdom crown you triumphant
Come with me , do not be reluctant
Let me drown you in my love , faithful servant
I play your heart like a symphony  "
You put all your subliminal messages in me
Lead me to your kingdom Mellie


by 

John Mayer Charmant


This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT A LONER

Even when everything is still Know that I am always nearby A part of me is for you to fill You are someone who I can't deny Please,don't say you are alone I am with you in the darkest night Don't think your life is monotone Cause everyday you are my reviving light Come close under my wing There's comfort there for you If you want me quiet,I won't say a thing It could be different if it's me and you Open your door and turn on the lamp Let's enjoy our most lovable wine Let me cherish you like a little lamb For you are precious golden mine Don't weep if the world doesn't want you I am here with you,I will still call you boo Maybe for you it feels like there's no one But you count on me,I am still around I can dance with you even if I'm not the best I can give you joke to stimulate laughter And strengthen your heart during the tests I can be the one that makes you a believer So, don't feel like you are a loner Sto

Truth

Some ask , some answer Some don't ask , some don't answer But why ? Why do we do or do not ? Why do we seek or seek not ? The old man is searching for a purpose The young man is looking for a reason to act But the wise  discerns and relentlessly thinks But why ? It seems like the answer is on the tip of your tongue It  might be that you can hear it from the melodious voice of the choir It might be that you already knew it all along But why people keep confusing me ? This world is too loud I'm tired of you and you and you ! I think I knew it all along Here's the answer It is near Here's he standing on the clouds with truth and retribution Witness the power of truth  by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein

Queen Irma

What happened to me? I don't know what happened to me Yet I am here looking at her majesty I am here listening to her voice of melody  She is holding my heart like a microphone And playing my mind like a xylophone  She sings  words of love The lyrics fly in my sky like a dove They say :  "Reign over my kingdom,baby Reign , for in my kingdom thou are mighty wreck , wreck  the  intruding enemy  Lead my army to impressive victory Make all rebels bow before thee Reign , reign over my kingdom, baby." What happened to me? I don't know what happened to me Yet I am here looking at her sovereignty She holds my heart like a scepter  A scepter  of love and verity  This is my dear queen Where art thou, my queen? by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein