Skip to main content

IN THE MEANTIME

As you enjoy  daily bread , he torments out of hunger 
And when you open your freezer , he's still up to wonder 
"What have I done to deserve this pain day by day ?
Maybe it is just my ancestors' sins that I have to pay
Maybe that is just the way it was meant to be 
Hence if this true , I cannot fight my destiny 
Wait what if that was not true , what am I to do?
Should I wait to see if there will be something new ?"
"No!" a voice  shouts from his mind 
"Yes!" another voice objects and breaks out the fight inside 
While this is going on , you're done cooking your delicious meal 
You turn on your expensive TV and chill 
And as the man seeks to borrow money from his nearest neighbors 
Your face sparkles while you explode in rejoicing laughter 
At the end of the day , you go hang out somewhere 
Meanwhile the man is trying to see if someone would care 
He finally brings potatoes for the family 
The wife and children ate and they were happy 
In the meantime, you and your lover cannot stop dancing and kissing 
But due to unhealthy lifestyle, the man got sick 
He went to the bathroom and started vomiting 
But when night comes ,you go sleep with a lovely smile 
In the meantime , his children and wife cannot stop weeping ,for death deleted the man's profile





BY JOHN MAYER CHARMANT


(THIS POEM MUST NOT BE REPUBLISHED UNDER ANY OTHER SIGNATURE BESIDES THE AUTHOR’S SIGNATURE STATED HEREIN.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth

Some ask , some answer Some don't ask , some don't answer But why ? Why do we do or do not ? Why do we seek or seek not ? The old man is searching for a purpose The young man is looking for a reason to act But the wise  discerns and relentlessly thinks But why ? It seems like the answer is on the tip of your tongue It  might be that you can hear it from the melodious voice of the choir It might be that you already knew it all along But why people keep confusing me ? This world is too loud I'm tired of you and you and you ! I think I knew it all along Here's the answer It is near Here's he standing on the clouds with truth and retribution Witness the power of truth  by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein

NOT A LONER

Even when everything is still Know that I am always nearby A part of me is for you to fill You are someone who I can't deny Please,don't say you are alone I am with you in the darkest night Don't think your life is monotone Cause everyday you are my reviving light Come close under my wing There's comfort there for you If you want me quiet,I won't say a thing It could be different if it's me and you Open your door and turn on the lamp Let's enjoy our most lovable wine Let me cherish you like a little lamb For you are precious golden mine Don't weep if the world doesn't want you I am here with you,I will still call you boo Maybe for you it feels like there's no one But you count on me,I am still around I can dance with you even if I'm not the best I can give you joke to stimulate laughter And strengthen your heart during the tests I can be the one that makes you a believer So, don't feel like you are a loner Sto...

My little Racoon

Daughter, I know you'll leave me soon I'll miss you, my little racoon  I will be by myself gazing up to the moon  Who will play with me at the park when it's noon? Cause, my darling , you'll leave me soon Daughter, I know you'll leave me soon When it's my birthday, who will bring me balloon? Who's gonna sit by me to watch cartoon ? You won't be there , my little racoon  Cause, my little clone, you'll leave me soon Who will I teach how to properly use a spoon? Who will I tell bedtime stories about the moth and the cocoon? Please remember , my little racoon  Daddy will always love you, my little racoon Let me dry these tears  until that day comes Alas, I can't believe you'll leave me soon! I am sorry, I can't take it anymore It just hurts the more I think about you I love you, my little racoon by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author...