Skip to main content

MISS ANGELIC

Serene like a sweet wind, tranquil like the night 
Smooth like oil and shiny like pure light

Here she comes, the Miss Angelic 
She maybe the quiet neighbor 
The small lighting fire 
The seemingly impeccable girl 
The one whose smile is a magnet to the soul 
The one with gestures  full  of grace
 And the one with a  beauty  as striking as lightning
But is there a mystery behind her grace ? 
Is there something about her that no one knows?
Yeah I tell thee, dear readers
Do not be fool of her charm
Do not let her beautiful voice deceive you
Cause deep down inside she is an erupting volcano
A world in constant turmoil
An unbearable load of intense furor
Yeah I tell thee, Miss Angelic might not be what you see
She might not be what you thought she would be
But why does Miss Angelic always look smiley?
Is Miss Angelic happy or in melancholy?
Is Miss Angelic rejoicing or lamenting?
Oh Miss Angelic! Open your heart to me
I will seize your hands and you will be free
I will shine my light so you may see
Let me dive into your world of mystery
Let me travel throughout your galaxy
Visit your planets and your stars
Warm my soul under the heat of your suns

Miss Angelic, Come explore the world with me!


BY JOHN MAYER CHARMANT

(THIS POEM MUST NOT BE REPUBLISHED UNDER ANY OTHER SIGNATURE BESIDES THE AUTHOR’S SIGNATURE STATED HEREIN.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOT A LONER

Even when everything is still Know that I am always nearby A part of me is for you to fill You are someone who I can't deny Please,don't say you are alone I am with you in the darkest night Don't think your life is monotone Cause everyday you are my reviving light Come close under my wing There's comfort there for you If you want me quiet,I won't say a thing It could be different if it's me and you Open your door and turn on the lamp Let's enjoy our most lovable wine Let me cherish you like a little lamb For you are precious golden mine Don't weep if the world doesn't want you I am here with you,I will still call you boo Maybe for you it feels like there's no one But you count on me,I am still around I can dance with you even if I'm not the best I can give you joke to stimulate laughter And strengthen your heart during the tests I can be the one that makes you a believer So, don't feel like you are a loner Sto...

Truth

Some ask , some answer Some don't ask , some don't answer But why ? Why do we do or do not ? Why do we seek or seek not ? The old man is searching for a purpose The young man is looking for a reason to act But the wise  discerns and relentlessly thinks But why ? It seems like the answer is on the tip of your tongue It  might be that you can hear it from the melodious voice of the choir It might be that you already knew it all along But why people keep confusing me ? This world is too loud I'm tired of you and you and you ! I think I knew it all along Here's the answer It is near Here's he standing on the clouds with truth and retribution Witness the power of truth  by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author's name mentioned herein

My little Racoon

Daughter, I know you'll leave me soon I'll miss you, my little racoon  I will be by myself gazing up to the moon  Who will play with me at the park when it's noon? Cause, my darling , you'll leave me soon Daughter, I know you'll leave me soon When it's my birthday, who will bring me balloon? Who's gonna sit by me to watch cartoon ? You won't be there , my little racoon  Cause, my little clone, you'll leave me soon Who will I teach how to properly use a spoon? Who will I tell bedtime stories about the moth and the cocoon? Please remember , my little racoon  Daddy will always love you, my little racoon Let me dry these tears  until that day comes Alas, I can't believe you'll leave me soon! I am sorry, I can't take it anymore It just hurts the more I think about you I love you, my little racoon by  John Mayer Charmant This poem shall not be republished under any other name besides the author...